Procedures and checklists contain information on what tasks need to be done, how the task is going to be done, where the work needs to be done, and who’s going to do it. Some examples are new employee onboarding/offboarding checklists, AR and AP procedures, purchasing and procurement checklists, etc. Service and operations businesses rely heavily on checklists and procedures to deliver services and perform daily tasks.
Most businesses use documents or spreadsheets to create, distribute, and perform checklists which is not only time-consuming but also cumbersome and error-prone. There’s little if any, standardization, and compliance with these procedures is never guaranteed. We’ve seen problems with techs not having easy access to document-based checklists and wasting too much time in printing, logging, and manually scanning back the completed documents.
Digital Age Technology
This is exactly why we created Chekhub. Our proprietary technology enables you to create digital checklists for any process or procedure. Add clear and concise instructions and supporting media such as pictures, videos, manuals, links, etc. Embedded version control and distribution mechanism mean your team is always working off of the latest copy of the procedures.
- Create and perform checklists on the device of your choice, including desktop, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones with our dedicated app
- Collaborate with your team and customers in real-time
- Get visibility into procedures, outcomes, user actions to prevent errors and ensure the planned outcome
- Improve the quality of work and reduce errors in checklist creation and performance
- Better conformance to procedures with multiple feedback mechanisms
- Techs enter text/number/checks a box or upload picture/video of the completed work
- Audit trail and history of all user actions and element updates
- Analytics to help better understand what is happening across the entire field organization
Having a specialized business operations solution like Chekhub is a must-have for any business in today’s digital world. It brings clarity and accuracy to help your organization maximize efficiency and productivity. Contact us today to learn more and for a free trial.